The TUAW Macworld 2008 Keynote Predictions - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) collection is pretty good. Inspired by that list, here's mine:
- Home server: Microsoft's Home Server is a very good idea. Apple can do the same thing incorporating backup (including remote backup), video downloads and media library, and using 10.5 remote access (so it's headless). It will include streaming wireless audio/hd video and come with matching peripherals. I might actually buy this. (After I wrote this I see Christina of TUAW had it too.)
- iPhone 16 GB. Maybe they fix the headphone connector too. I am planning to buy this.
- ultraportable laptop (of course)
- video downloads (of course)
- bluetooth peripherals for iPhone (keyboard, etc)
- Aperture update: they could do this at the upcoming camera show. If Apple doesn't update Aperture in a big way it's toast.
- Way out: Adobe acquisition (per Cringely). (Actually this is more under - weirdest possible surprise)
The only one on this list that's not been widely predicted is the Home media server and, of course, the Adobe acquisition.