A post on why Facebook, Netflix and Amazon will join the Google-Apple truce reminded me it's time to update Gordon's 15 point scale of publicly traded corporate evil.
Here's the current list, with notes on who's moved up and down ...
- Philip Morris: 15 (defines the upper bound)
- Goldman Sachs: 14 (up - working for SPECTRE).
- Exxon: 13 (global warming advocacy)
- AT&T, Verizon: 12 - up two
- Facebook: 11 (down 1 - still most evil tech company)
- For profit health insurance companies: 11
- Microsoft: 10
- Average publicly traded company: 8
- Google: 5 (down one)
- Apple: 5
- CARE International: 1 (They're not a PTC, so this is merely a non-evil reference point)