Here are a few ...
- If you're not paying for it, you're the product.
- If you can't store Cloud data locally, you're just renting.
- It's time for me to learn Twitter. I've started; there will be more on that in future posts.
- I'm done with G+. Why should I trust Google to save my G+ content? That would be like going for date with a serial killer.
- I need to move my blogs to a service I'm paying for. (That won't be easy.)
- My components of a knowledge share solution post is simpler now.
I'm sure I'll come up with a few more.