Today both of them notified me of a change -- the incorporation of seven new articles:
- April 23 Americans Helping Israel
- April 28 Oil Prices: Another Prediction
- May 02 Two Takes on Terrorism
- May 04 Why Did the (Z) Chicken Cross the Road?
- May 07 President Obama
- May 09 Why is Burma Like That?
- May 14 Pakistan: Politicians, Judges and a General
The beauty of Page2RSS is I get the notification and a summary of the changes. In this case I received all seven links in the generated RSS post. It was trivial to reformat them as above. If it keeps working I'll turn off ChangeDetection and stick with Page2RSS.
Now to read the articles ...
Update 5/18/2008: A comment suggested Feedity as another RSS source for a static page. They generate a complete feed as per this example for Dyer: http://feedity.com/rss.aspx/gwynnedyer-com/UVBbVFU. So now I'll compare Feedity to Page2RSS.