Integrated incident cam and bicycle light with optional smartphone app
- Typical LiOn modern USB charged bicycle light (example Niterider Lumina) with front mounting brackets
- Integrated incident cam mounts above and behind light element
- Optional: companion smartphone app (there are standards for sending data to existing smartphone bicycle apps)
Modular power/peripheral platform with open connector standard
- key is open standards for the power and data connections including Bluetooth to smartphone peripheral
- USB 3 charging (compatible with emerging high power standards)
- power source can be LiOn battery, generator, etc.
- implement on standard bike or eBike
- platform modules include lights, incident cam, etc
Both projects can include support for broadcast/smartphone broadcast notification of planned route, velocity, steering angle, location, etc to compatible semi-autonomous car systems and tracking of autonomous vehicle metadata (incident prevention and reporting).
e-Assist bikes are hot dev of the moment. Also e-Assist trailers; big honking things with motors that are controlled by the bicycle coupling. Lots of creativity coming...
Post a Comment