My iOS medical references for my small adult primary care practice (mostly I’m an admin)
- FP Notebook.app (I subscribe, one of my favorite references)
- MPR: Monthly Prescribing Reference
- ePocrates: not as great as it was. Truly annoying that they block paste in password.
- Washington Manual in inkling eBooks - for nostalgia mostly
- Sanford Guide (antimicrobials)
- Atlas (anatomy - fabulous app)
- AccessMedicine: a few texts which I should use more often.
My top 3 are FP Notebook, MPR, and Atlas these days.